TNCC 7th Ed.
The Emergency Nurses Association Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC) is a two-day course designed to provide core level trauma knowledge and psychomotor skills associated with the delivery of professional nursing care to the trauma patient. Content is presented through lectures and skills stations.
ENA will issue a card verifying the successful completion of the TNCC. Expiration of verification occurs four years from the last day of the month in which the card was issued.
Only registered nurses will be awarded verification cards. LVN's and paramedics may attend the course for C.E’s. 17.65 C.E.'s will be awarded at course completion.
To Access the 7th edition TNCC Provider Pre-Course Online Modules:
- Go to ENA.org select the Education tab and click on ENA LEARN. Scroll down and select Find a Course.
- Log in to the ENA website or create an account.
- Select the category button named TNCC. Scroll down to find TNCC Provider Course Online Modules and add to your shopping cart.
- Enter the discount code TNCCENA7 and click on apply. There will be no cost to you. The discount code will bring the cost to zero. Do not use a credit card for payment. Payments will not be credited or refunded.
- DO NOT proceed until the discount code is applied. Click on the Check-Out button, and complete the checkout process.
- To access your course, select the Go to Your Online Courses button at the bottom of the confirmation page.
- Select Click here to Proceed to your Courses.
- Under Online Courses, select TNCC Provider Course Modules.
To Return to the Modules:
You may log out of the online modules and return to them as often as necessary. Should you need to return to the modules again follow the steps below:
- Go to ENA.org select the Education tab and click on Go to Your Online Courses.
- Log in to the ENA website.
- Select Click Here to Proceed to Your Courses.
To record completion select the Submit Contact Hours button in the course profile. You will complete a course evaluation at this time. The certificate for contact hours will be provided to you by your Course Director. While not required, you may print a certificate of completion for your records.
It is encouraged that all students complete the modules as well as read the provider manual. The online modules, in person class and the provider manual are meant to supplement each other to provide a more robust learning experience focused on retention and to provide for more hands-on skill training in the classroom setting.
If you have questions or are experiencing technical difficulties please contact email@example.com or the education department at 847-460-4123.
Please read before registering:
Cancellations with refund minus administrative fee ($150.00) are allowed greater than 30 days prior to the first day of class. Due to limitations in class size, no refund will be available within 30 days of the course date, however substitutions will be allowed. Rescheduling may be allowed on a case-by-case basis depending on course availability. Thank you.
- Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 9:00 AM (1 seat left)CPR Stat of Texas
This class continues on:
Sun 1/27/19 at 9:00a
- Wednesday, January 30, 2019 at 9:00 AM (4 seats left)CPR Stat of Texas
This class continues on:
Thu 1/31/19 at 9:00a
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 9:00 AM (5 seats left)CPR Stat of Texas
- Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 9:00 AM (6 seats left)CPR Stat of Texas
- Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 9:00 AM (6 seats left)CPR Stat of Texas
- Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 9:00 AM (6 seats left)CPR Stat of Texas
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at 9:00 AM (6 seats left)CPR Stat of Texas
- Saturday, March 23, 2019 at 9:00 AM (6 seats left)CPR Stat of Texas
- Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 9:00 AM (6 seats left)CPR Stat of Texas