This course is a 1 day course is for RNs who wish to renew their certifications prior to expiration. Access to online modules is detailed below. Review of this information is critical for success, as this information is not included in the review on class day. This course qualifies for 7.7 CEUs.
To Access the 7th edition TNCC Provider Pre-Course Online Modules:
- Go to ENA.org select the Education tab and click on ENA LEARN. Scroll down and select Find a Course.
- Log in to the ENA website or create an account.
- Select the category button named TNCC. Scroll down to find TNCC Provider Course Online Modules and add to your shopping cart.
- Enter the discount code TNCCENA7 and click on apply. There will be no cost to you. The discount code will bring the cost to zero. Do not use a credit card for payment. Payments will not be credited or refunded.
- DO NOT proceed until the discount code is applied. Click on the Check-Out button, and complete the checkout process.
- To access your course, select the Go to Your Online Courses button at the bottom of the confirmation page.
- Select Click here to Proceed to your Courses.
- Under Online Courses, select TNCC Provider Course Modules.
To Return to the Modules:
You may log out of the online modules and return to them as often as necessary. Should you need to return to the modules again follow the steps below:
- Go to ENA.org select the Education tab and click on Go to Your Online Courses.
- Log in to the ENA website.
- Select Click Here to Proceed to Your Courses.
To record completion select the Submit Contact Hours button in the course profile. You will complete a course evaluation at this time. The certificate for contact hours will be provided to you by your Course Director. While not required, you may print a certificate of completion for your records.
It is encouraged that all students complete the modules as well as read the provider manual. The online modules, in person class and the provider manual are meant to supplement each other to provide a more robust learning experience focused on retention and to provide for more hands-on skill training in the classroom setting.
If you have questions or are experiencing technical difficulties please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the education department at 847-460-4123.
Unfortunately, due to limited class size, no refunds wil be offered for cancellations within 30 days of the scheduled class day, however, substitutions will be permitted.
- Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 9:00 PM (4 seats left)CPR Stat of Texas
- Sunday, May 20, 2018 at 9:00 PM (6 seats left)CPR Stat of Texas
- Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 9:00 PM (6 seats left)CPR Stat of Texas
- Sunday, May 27, 2018 at 9:00 PM (5 seats left)CPR Stat of Texas
- Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 9:00 PM (6 seats left)CPR Stat of Texas
- Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 9:00 PM (6 seats left)CPR Stat of Texas
- Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 9:00 PM (6 seats left)CPR Stat of Texas
- Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 9:00 PM (6 seats left)CPR Stat of Texas